BTC is proud to serve a diverse campus with individuals of all nations and statuses. We are responsible for ensuring that international students enrolling in technical professional programs are approved to study at our college and we will provide you with the appropriate advising and documentation.
Are you an immigrant?
Legal/lawful permanent residents, temporary residents, refugees, asylees, conditional entrants, or students who qualify for 1079, will be required to submit evidence of status to be eligible for resident tuition. Bring appropriate evidence listed below to the Admissions Office:
- Copy of Resident Alien Card (otherwise known as Permanent Resident card or green card)
- Form I-551 or 551 passport stamp
- Temporary Resident card or Form I-688
- UN/US refugee travel document or RF passport stamp
- Or meet with international advisor by appointment for further instructions (360-752-8324).
Are you a non-immigrant?
Certain VISA holders are eligible to study at BTC. To determine if your current VISA status allows study at BTC, please submit all of the following to Admissions Office:
- Copy of VISA
- Copy of passport
- Copy of 1-94 card
- Form I-20 (for M1 or F1 students enrolled at colleges other than BTC)
Planning to be an international student?
If you are a citizen of another county planning to live in the US for the sole purpose of attending college, you will need to obtain a student VISA. Please review BTC's International Student Information Packet and International Student Admissions Application. Then, please contact our international advisor at: 360-752-8345 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss the steps and requirements in becoming an international student.