The café is located in the Campus Center building (CC)
Reservations for Winter Quarter International Buffets are fully booked!
- February 13th - Chinese - Menu
- February 20th - Japanese-Korean - Menu
- February 27th - South East Asian - Menu
- March 6th - East Indian
- March 13th - Mexican-South American - Menu
- March 20th - Caribbean
Buffet Price $14.95
Buffets are Family Style seating only.
Reservations for our Spring Quarter Restaurant Service will be accessible online March 18, 2015. Reservations can only be made through our website starting that date. Previous guests will be notified via email when reservations begin. If you are not already on our email list and/or want to be included on our cancellation list, please email email@example.com and we will add you.
In order to make the dining experience available to as many patrons as possible, we must ask that you reserve for no more than two separate lunches during spring quarter (April 15 – June 12, 2015).
Please take note of additional policies below:
- • The maximum guest in any one reservation is 6. (These will be need to be reserved as two separate tables, a table for 4 and a table for 2).
- • No to go orders.
- • No advanced orders.
- • Reservations will be handled exclusively by the instructor who teaches and manages the dining room course.
- • If changes need to be made to a current reservation, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- • Please remember our 1st year students are serving American Regional Cuisine from the window in the Lindbergh Ave. Deli and Grill. This is a great option for a quick, delicious regional meal, to enjoy here or to-go.
These policies were designed to assist the flow of patrons in Café Culinaire and to provide a smoother educational experience for our students. To ensure proper service and to provide a more timely meal sequence, we request cancellations be avoided if at all possible. If you do need to cancel, we require 24 hour notice. Thank you for your cooperation in this matter.
Related Issues: Number of portions prepared for each menu items is limited on a daily basis in order to control costs, avoid excess waste, and to encourage a more balanced activity level for each student station; thus some menu items may sell out prematurely especially popular items. Some menu items may be unavailable from time to time due to student absence and/or performance.