All of Bellingham Technical College’s degree and certificate programs are eligible for veteran educational benefits. Start your application by clicking the “apply” tab at the top of the webpage. If you are not using your VA benefits to pay for college, please contact the Director of Multicultural and Student Support Services for information about services offered to veterans at BTC.
If you are seeking VA educational benefits, there are a few things you’ll need to do:
- Apply for benefits through the VA,
- Bring your DD-214 and Letter of Eligibility to our Certifying Officials in the Financial Aid office,
- If you are interested in additional financial support, you can visit the Workforce Funding office to inquire about options available for veterans
BTC awards college credit for military training. You may be eligible for academic credits based on your specialized military course work. You will need to contact the Admissions office and provide the following:
- A copy of your DD-214, and
- A copy of your military transcripts and certificates
The BTC Veterans Club is a chapter of Student Veterans of America (SVA), consists of a board of elected student executives and staff advisors, and convenes weekly for lunchtime meetings open to the general campus community. The purpose of this club is to foster peer support within the veteran community on campus, give veterans a place to meet one another, and act as a platform for discussing and advocating for veteran’s academic needs. This club is recognized nationally by the SVA as well as internally by the Associated Students of Bellingham Technical College (ASBTC).
For more information, or to reach the Director of Multicultural and Student Support Services, please call (360) 752- 8345 or email us at email@example.com.