The café is located in the Campus Center building (CC)
Café Culinaire reservations are now closed for Summer and Fall Quarters
We will re-open again for International Buffet Reservations after the first of the year.
Our office is not staffed during Summer and Fall Quarters, so emails and phone calls will not be answered in a timely manner.
If you dined with us in 2014 and left your email address on our comment cards, you will receive an email letting you know when our reservation system is live!
Please take note of our Reservations Policies below, for both International Buffet and Café Culinaire.
We are very excited for the upcoming year, and cannot wait for you to dine with us!
Restaurant Service days and hours:
Winter Quarter International Buffets: Friday’s only, 11:30 AM to 12:30PM (12:30 last reservation time slot), with no more than 20 in any single sitting
Spring Quarter Northwest A la Carte: Wednesday through Friday; 11:30AM to 12:30PM
- - Reservations limited to 42-45 maximum any single service day plus Chef counter walk-ins (40 for Buffets, no counter seating available)
- - Reservations limited to 32 on the Wednesday service day of a new rotation
- - No more than 12 people per half an hour of service time (12 @ 11:30, 12 @ 12:00, 12 @ 12:30)
- - No parties larger than 8 people
- - No more than one party of 8 per service day
- - No to-go orders
- - No advance orders taken
- - No reserving portions of menu items in advance
- - Reservations will be handled exclusively by the instructor who teaches and manages the dining room course.
Related issues: Number of portions prepared for each menu items is limited on a daily basis in order to control costs, avoid excess waste, and to encourage a more balanced activity level for each student station; thus some menu items may sell out prematurely especially popular items. Some menu items may be unavailable from time to time due to student absence and/or performance.