The café is located in the Campus Center building (CC)
Café Culinaire reservations are now closed for Summer and Fall Quarters
We will re-open again for International Buffet Reservations after the first of the year. We will post the exact date, closer to the end of the year.
Our office is not staffed during Summer and Fall Quarters, so emails and phone calls will not be answered in a timely manner.
We will no longer be sending out an email to our guest list. All communication will be done via this website.
Please take note of our Reservations Policies below, for both International Buffet and Café Culinaire.
We are very excited for the upcoming year, and cannot wait for you to dine with us!
Restaurant Service days and hours
- Winter Quarter International Buffets:
- • Friday’s only, 11:30 AM to 12:30PM (12:30 last reservation time slot)
- • International buffets are family style seating, which means you may be seated with other parties.
- • Due to the popularity, we ask that each guest has ONE dining experience during International Buffet. This includes reservations under your name and reservations under another name, you are a guest of. We really appreciate your cooperation in this matter.
- Spring Quarter Northwest A la Carte:
- • Wednesday through Friday; 11:30AM to 12:30PM
- • No parties larger than 6 people
- • No more than one large party per service day
- • No to-go orders
- • No advance orders taken
- • No reserving portions of menu items in advance
- • Reservations will be handled exclusively by the instructor who teaches and manages the dining room course.
Related issues: Number of portions prepared for each menu items is limited on a daily basis in order to control costs, avoid excess waste, and to encourage a more balanced activity level for each student station; thus some menu items may sell out prematurely especially popular items. Some menu items may be unavailable from time to time due to student absence and/or performance.