- Buy your books and class materials
- Grab a snack
- Get your morning coffee
- Fax a document
- Pick up a BTC T-shirt
- Get your Student ID card
- Find flash drives, calculators, and software
- Ship a package
- Buy a bus pass
- Purchase your cap and gown for commencement
- And much more!
The Hub of the BTC Campus
After you’ve registered for classes, hit the Campus Store for all the books and materials you’ll need for your degree or certificate program courses, as well as continuing education courses. Bring your printed schedule, and the friendly staff will help you find what you need.
Find required text lists for Summer 2014 courses.
Find required text lists for Spring 2014 courses.
- Auto Collision Technology
- Automotive Technology
- Business and CIS Technology
- Dental Assisting
- Dental Hygienist
- Electro Mechanical Engineering
- Electronics and Instrumentation
- Engineering and Geomatics
- General Ed - Related Instruction - English, Math, Psychology
- General Ed - Medical and Sciences
- General Ed - Medical Coding
- Machine Technology
- Process Technology
- Radiography Technology
- Registered Nursing
- Veterinary Technology
- Welding Technology
The Campus Store does not cash financial aid or other two-party checks. We accept cash, VISA and MasterCard credit/debit cards, and personal checks with ID.
If you are funded through DVR, Labor and Industries, or other independent funding agency, or Workforce Investment Act (WIA) you’ll need to work with agency counselors and the Admissions and Advising Office before purchasing your books and supplies.
If you receive financial aid checks from BTC, you must pay for books and supplies at the time of purchase.